UPDATED DAILY - ONLY THE BEST GET PAID SITES - CONTESTS - TUTORIALS & GUIDES PLUS MUCH MORE..

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

ALERTPAY VS PAYPAL



Which Payment Service is the Best? I have personal experience with Both PayPal & Alertpay. PayPal has been around for a long time and until it merged with eBay, They were not doing nearly as great as they are now. I always thought Monopolies were illegal and in my opinion absolutely unfair. PayPal`s strategy was not how great there service was or how they had great customer support. There strategy was to pay out a nice chunk of change, an incentive to join up. Most people did join and PayPal merged and became literally an unstoppable force. Now that PayPal is to big, In my opinion PayPal could careless about its members.





For a long time PayPal intentionally hid there customer support number, After Numerous Complaints it is now easy to Find....

If you have a problem, Try calling PayPal`s Customer Support Line, Not only will you be put on hold forever, But from my own personal experience they do not even answer your questions and worse off If your PayPal account gets locked for whatever reason, Sometime they will lock your account for the most little thing and if your LUCKY they will unfreeze your funds only after you fax them a picture of your drivers licenses, phone confirmations, credit card & bank information, along with the ability to accept debit & receive funds, proof of residence not to mention copies of your utilities bill, etc. I know for a FACT this is true because it happen to me!

Most People Do not read the fine print when signing up for something ( I Don`t blame you I am one of them) But right here in PayPal`s Terms of Service, It states the following: in effect means you waive your rights to credit card consumer protection laws if you want to use their service, and that you may not issue a charge back for unauthorized use of your credit card and PayPal account, or if you do, then they have the right to limit your account. In my opinion this isnt legal at least that is my opinion.

Trust me I`m not the only one who feels this way just google around and you will find many sites devoted to how crappy PayPal is. With eBay only allowing Sellers to accept PayPal of course they are the most popular, but It would be nice if there was an Alternative to PayPal and AlertPay would be a good contender. AlertPay is growing fast, Just check out Alexa ratings for AlertPay for the beginning of the year.

I have only heard good things about Alertpay, and they accept members from across the globe unlike PayPal. I also wanted to post one last link that I found pretty interesting and the fact that a large group of ex-paypal members are in the process of trying to file a class action lawsuit.

These are strictly my own opinions of PayPal, I personally have my own horror stories about them and prefer not to do business with them if I don`t have to that is why I am hoping AlertPay becomes more popular and becomes a competitor with PayPal, Which in my opinion right now has a monopoly going. When you do business with PayPal your at there mercy, It does not matter if your right or wrong when there`s a dispute PayPal is always right.

Like I said these are strictly only my own personal opinions


I HIGHLY SUGGEST CHECKING OUT THE LINKS I POSTED ALONG WITH THE LINKS I POSTED BELOW

- PayPal Horror Story of The Month
- PayPal Sucks Forum
- Official PayPal Sucks Forum
- PayPal vs AlertPay Forum Discussion









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Be Polite and Absolutely no Soliciting.

If there is a Get Paid Website You feel people should know about simply email me. Thank You - Larry