UPDATED DAILY - ONLY THE BEST GET PAID SITES - CONTESTS - TUTORIALS & GUIDES PLUS MUCH MORE..

Thursday, August 25, 2011

SWAGBUCKS NEW RULE -LIMITES MEMBERS TO 5 PRIZES PER MONTH!





While Swagbucks is still my favorite Get Paid Site, and if you have yet to sign up for it I highly recommend it. I have personally received over 70 Amazon.com Gift Certificates along with Payments through PayPal.


Swagbucks
is the real deal, When Redeeming a prize or money, You can expect it in 7-10 Business Days. I have been a member of Swagbucks for over 6 months now and I have yet to run into any problems. If anything the site is getting better. They just recently added new ways to earn points.


Its so Easy to Earn Swagbucks, That they have decided each member can only redeem 5 prizes per month. So that should give you an idea of how great this site is and how many people are redeeming prizes every single day.

Right Now, They Still have a promotion for new members... Any New Member who signs up automatically gets 30 free swagbux!

If you check around our website you will find tips and tricks on how to get more Swagbucks, To put things into perspective when I`m actively doing Swagbucks I`m able to get enough points to redeem an Amazon E-Gift Card usually in 1-2 Days, That`s how easy this site is and I Highly Recommend it.



CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP, IT TAKES LESS THEN 5 MINUTES & YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE 30 FREE SWAGBUCKS TO START YOU OFF!!



1 comment:

  1. I just started viewing your blog, Thanks for only posting the real deal get paid sites that actually pay. Last night I went through your blog and picked the best sites you have listed, mostly the ones that have payment proof such as Swagbucks, Thanks Again a fellow reader of your blog

    ReplyDelete

Please Be Polite and Absolutely no Soliciting.

If there is a Get Paid Website You feel people should know about simply email me. Thank You - Larry